– AFT + Member Benefits –
With access to a wealth of opportunities and resources, the AFT has something for you.
- Working together, we improve the quality of the services we provide to make our institutions better and stronger.
- By standing with our 1.5 million members, we make our voices heard on the national, state, and local levels.
- We don’t simply work in a community, we work with our community to better our neighborhoods and achieve social justice for all.
As an AFT member and through involvement in your local union, you have an advantage. You have the power to bargain; the power to negotiate; and the power to change things, win improvements, and achieve goals that matter to you and to the people you serve.
Your advantage also comes with the purchasing power of 1.5 million members. Together, we can access a wide array of high-quality programs and services. This is just a sampling of AFT + member benefits.
- AFT + ENDORSED INSURANCE
- LEGAL AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
- TRAVEL AND ENTERTAINMENT
- LOAN FORGIVENESS
* NYSUT members have similar programs through NYSUT Member Benefits Trust. To obtain more information about these plans, members can call 800/626-8101.
The AFT Benefit Trust has an expense reimbursement/endorsement arrangement with the providers of many of the products promoted. For information about contractual expense reimbursement and/or endorsement arrangements with providers of endorsed programs, please call AFT financial services at 800/238-1133, ext. 4493, or send an e-mail to email@example.com, or read our disclosure.
Members get all 4 painless, potentially lifesaving tests for only $135 – click here for more info.